<body> <body>
Friday, July 27, 2007
/ 8:39 PM

For goodness sake, I didn't realise that I haven't been blogging for about a week! Haha, okay 8 days. It seems that I'm no longer addicted to the computer :D Hooray, then I can really concentrate on studying. BUT, there's a problemmmm. ANOTHER PROBLEM. I seem to be going out till about 6 then return home these few days! Oh no, at this rate I'm going, I'll be sure to fail my PSLE. Haha, that line is copyrighted CSL - Chong Siew Leong!

Hahaha, oh yeah. I went out with mummy last week. Then I bought myself two Maths assesments. I'm so guai! I bought it last week, yet I haven't touch them. Hahaha. Went to fairfield for interview yesterday. It was okay, not as scary as I expected it to be, many many teachers staring at me, each popping a question at me. Haha, that was just a nightmare I created myself! The teacher who interviewed me was kind of nice. AND, Ms Angeline XXX was nice too. She's in-charge of the DSA exercise then she kept slacking and talking to my mummy. Lol, seems that I've already met many nice people there! Hope I can pass? Or not? I've a feeling that I've failed the whole damn interview thing. She asked for my target and then I said 240, I don't know why. Edwin said he told her that his target is 180. Haha. Oh yeah, the Ms Angeline something said that Shijia has problem. As in, mentally. LOL. She said Shijia everything also say don't know, and refused to give her mummy's number. Fact is that her mummy doesn't have a phone lah, lmao.

Oh yes, I've decided to buy k800i instead of w850i, that's if mummy doesn't go back on her words. I realise it's kind of troublesome to use w850i, but I hate the joystick for k800i. But many people prefer k800i, hehe.

Have been going out with Melanie lately. Realised she has changed quite alot. As in, in a good way. She's nicer than before. And then Queenie's so hell damn jealous of us! :D HAHA. Danish has a party tomorrow and as usual, I won't be going, lol. Sian lor.

Hopefully I'll be going out with mummy again tomorrow but I've zuowen and composition to do. Zuowen was supposed to be handed in by today but I deliberately didn't want to do it, partially because I was also tired yesterday.

And idiot lor, first time I didn't hand in work and I got a little little bit of Ms Lee's hell!

insert your tagboard codes preferably cbox in this column, where many people can use this expressway to communicate with you.

the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.

starry starry night