<body> <body>
Saturday, July 28, 2007
/ 8:50 PM

YAY:D

I bought w850i! Although I decided to buy k800i the other time, I didn't regret buying w850i. Not angry at the fact that I almost broke the record that every FEMALE in my house uses k800i. Haha, cannot say everyone mah, daddy's not a girl. Lol!

Synchronising alot alot of songs into my phone now. Okay lah, not alot. But those I want de. I realise w850i is one of the phones which can be charged using PC and USB Port :D

Okay, off to meddle with it~
:D

insert your tagboard codes preferably cbox in this column, where many people can use this expressway to communicate with you.

the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.

starry starry night