<body> <body>
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
/ 9:40 PM

HELLO!

I realise it has been only a few days after my last entry. Anyway, just felt like blogging. So I'm here. I had a tough time switching on the effing com lah. Idiot.

Oh yeah, went out with Melanie and stupid the other day. We went west coast park. Walked my dog. Then stupid was really very stupid lah. HAHA. Then Venus was damn idiot too. She went to stick her head into the netted strings and she couldn't get her head out of it! I was laughing as I watched her trying to get her head out of that shit. Then I got worried lah. WHAT IF HER HEAD JUST STUCK IN THERE? OH NO. Then I helped her and stupid was just sitting down there laughing at me being so horrified. ARGH.

Everyday is just school, food and sleep.

I guess I missed out alot on the net already lah. Lol. Tomorrow's PRELIM ORAL. I'm dead. I haven't prepared, so far! Everyday when Chong tells us to read the book, it was just a show I put up when she asked if I've read them, hahaha.

Oh yes, cousin came over on Saturday and baked Strawberry Marshmallow Cake with dajie. They didn't really eat much though, I finished most of the cake. LOL. Dajie was so nice that she bought me my CHEEEEESEEEE. Hahaha, she bought the whole box. LOL.

Coming Wednesday is a damn half day in school! Have to wear red and white. I don't want to wear? Haizzz.~ I think going bowling with Adilah and the rest after that :D

I was so silly that I knocked into the wall in the morning!! And my elbow bled. Then I jumped onto dajie's bed just now and then the effing bedsheet! The whatever friction stuff. AND IT WAS DAMN HOT. AHH. And my elbow hurts now. RAWHR.

Stupid lent me N70 to play with for the whole day. Stupid's N70 is so lousy!! RAWHR. Then there were so so so many funny funny things inside. For instance the pictures and recordings. AHAHA!!

Aiyoh, why am I so crazy today.

YAYAYA. MDM ZAHARA ANNOUNCED THAT MR SHI'S GOING BACK TO CHINAAAAAAA. CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. HAHAHAHA. THEN I SMSED HIM AT LIKE, 0800 AND I ONLY RECEIVED A REPLY AT WHAT TIME? 1200!! RAWHRRRRRRRR.

We had composition to do the other day, over the weekend. And I forgot to do. Not forgot, didn't want to do it early. So stupid called me during midnight on Sunday and we talked till about 3. Then we both fell asleep. Haha. I was doing my composition under the damn dim light of my ALARM CLOCK lah. Then Mrs Chong said that she had already finished marking my row's composition today. Then my heart was beating faster and faster, thinking that she's going to scold me again. THEN?! She said I wrote a very good piece of work. HAHAHAHA!!!! AND THEN SHE GRADED ME 34/40 LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. Hahahahaha.

I'm siao today. Siao, siao, siao and siao. LALALALA.
090807 is a nice date.

SO BORED. SO HIGH. SO HAPPY. SO SAD. SO FUNNY. SO DULL. SO LAME.
BYEBYE.

insert your tagboard codes preferably cbox in this column, where many people can use this expressway to communicate with you.

the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.

starry starry night