<body> <body>
Friday, August 10, 2007
/ 4:00 PM

I don't know why I like uploading pictures so much these days, probably because I don't have to type that much :)

Mummy and sis prepared dinner again last night. And for the sake of watching the NDP 2007, we carried the Mahjong table out into the living room and we.. Dined there. Haha. I haven't upload the pict into the com yet, it's in my phone.

And I could see the helicopters and jet planes! Haha. Really! The view of the jet plane was after its 'performance' at the Marina Bay -_-
Helicopters is every weekend during the rehearsals :D

Neh!




Dajie :D






Woke up this morning, *woah, why so hot ah!

SOMEONE SWITCHED OFF THE AIRCON, LEAVING ME AND ERJIE IN THE ROOM! T_T Haha, anyway, I went to switch it on again. Lol. Then was sleeping soundly when I suddenly woke up again, hearing erjie's scream -_-

There were damn many ants gathering at her accessory box, HAHAHA! Serve her right for scolding me when I eat in the room, while she herself always leaves sweet wrappers and stuff in the room, quack quack! Lmao~

And then Brownie dashed into the room when I opened the door. WITHOUT HESITATION, he hopped onto my bed. What the hell, I forgot that he's slim now ._.

Oh yes, I suddenly remember that I've got a composition to do. Ta ma de~

Present I got from Action Cityyy.


insert your tagboard codes preferably cbox in this column, where many people can use this expressway to communicate with you.

the tagboard must be in this format, otherwise will be deemed unusable and ugly, out of place. It must be in a width of maximum 230px; which cannot be any smaller as well.

It has to be a total height of 200px as well, otherwise it will stretch and become ugly. and you can look at the screenshot for reference of how it will look like when it's perfect.

starry starry night